Saturday, May 23, 2009

Saturday Weigh in...



No drumroll today...
Well I'm up a total of 4 lbs...


but in my defense...


I'm being visited by


Aunt Flo...


Cousin Red...


the curse...


the cycle that doesn't involve biking...


you know...THAT thing...



something a proper lady shouldn't talk about. 
(I'm still working on being a lady so I will...)



Usually I gain around 6 to 7 lbs in water weight...I know...
when I was younger and thinner that use to torture me...
now it's just an annoyance...


so considering it's only 4...I'll take it.
I have to admit I cut back on water today so it wouldn't be so bad....

I know...bad Lorrie...



But God is still good...and I keep marching on.



Folks are starting to notice my husband losing weight...and I haven't lost enough for it to show...got to peel off another 10 lbs. before anything shows...

but I'm going to try not to let myself get down...o.k. I'm a little down...
but God is in the business of picking folks like me back up.



Happy Memorial Day and Peace!

2 comments:

Silvia said...

hi my dear friend, thanks for the visit... well yesterday i did really bad went out and bought some(4) patio chairs cushions they were $30 ea buttttt i got them on sale lol..i'm soooooo bad i cant help it, its like the stores are calling my name when i'm bored lol...i'll try to do better next week;o).
have a wonderful weekend girl and hope you and boys have lots of FUN!!!...XX
SILVIA

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Happy Memorial day to you :) You will do better after Aunt Flo leaves! :)

blessings,
Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY