Saturday, May 23, 2009

Kreative Blogger Award


The Kreative Blogger Award was passed on to me by L.H.. (Thanks L.H. you're a sweetie.) 
Any recipient of this award is asked to write a post listing 7 things they love.  Then they pass the award on to 7 other bloggers so they can write a list and pass the award on as well.  So here it goes...

7 Things I Love...

1. I love the fact that God has made prayer available to us.  Can you image a life without prayer? I can't.

2. I love the fact that my strong willed son isn't ashamed to praise the Lord if he connects with the music. There he was, in the middle of youth meeting with boys on each side...acting out the words...getting in the spirit...all with a 2 water guns in each pocket!  I love that.


3. I love the smell of ripe strawberries on a warm spring day.


4. I love spending time with my hubby and the boys at the beach. (we need to do this more)


5. I love painting.


6. I love seeing an "unexpected" person come to Christ.


7. I love a good sermon (that steps on my toes).

I'm tagging the following bloggers with the Kreative Blogger Award.

1. mimi


3. kim




7. and last but not least.... silvia

I wish I could list everyone.  

Blessings!

2 comments:

really.truly said...

Awww, thanks friend! Ok, I'm waiting on G's family coming for dinner....I'll try to work on my post soon!!

LaSandra said...

mmmm..#7 is the something I love too!

Thanks for posting our list!