Thursday, January 22, 2009

Finally....rain


I was greeted this morning with cloudy skies and the slow mist of rain.  As a wet blanket of mist and dew covered my driveway, the cars, the grass and the trees I thought about the verse on rain.  I had to look it up because I didn't know where it was.  I thought Psalms or Deuteronomy.  Well it's Deuteronomy 32:2.  "Let my teaching fall like rain and my words descend like dew, like showers on new grass, like abundant rain on tender plants.  I will proclaim the name of the LORD.  Oh, praise the greatness of our God!"  

Let's proclaim the name of the LORD today...as we work, keep house, as we deal with our children, our husbands, even our BOSSES...yes them too!  Proclaim God's name in whatever you do.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Love how you have "redecorated" around here. It is so relaxing to look at! Blessings!