Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Defensive

Someone suggested a HELPFUL hint to my husband this morning and immediately I got defensive. Is my natural tendency to be defensive or am I so shell shocked that I come back on the attack before there is anything to come back on the attack for? I think it's the later. I've come to believe that anyone beside P and A suggesting anything should be taken with a grain of salt because there's an alterior motive. What's the motive? Probably Godly love. Well I guess I messed up and will have to apologize for my temporary insanity. I think we can plead that atleast twice a day..right? Well off I go...and I hate using my phone for email, but if I can blog on my phone..I can email as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have done the same thing. It's helpful if you say sorry as soon as you think you have offended anyone. These leaves you a clear conscious. I really enjoy this blog as well as your autism one.