Sunday, October 05, 2008

2:55, Monday through Friday.

2:55 on the nose...I'm in the same place Monday through Friday.  Usually behind me or in front of my car is a woman I talk to while we are waiting for our boys to get out of school.  Our younger ones were in scouts, and I event went to her church for a HOT second, and now we wait for our big boys.  She is such a Prov 31 woman.  Even though she's in a MASSIVE SUV that's a luxury model...I don't feel ashamed of my aging minivan.  She doesn't have any kids with a disability but I feel at ease around her with all of my children.  How does she do that?  She has a way of making people feel at home wherever they are.  There we are...for the next half hour waiting for our kids and talking about whatever is happening that day.  The days she isn't there I miss our gab fest.  

Hebrews says that we shouldn't forsake the assembling of ourselves.  As Christians where are you located at 9:00 am on Sundays.  Are we consistent like we are to the car pooling of our kids. Can we say that we are assembling with God's people consistently? Get up and go to chuch...and Sunday school too!  Gotta go :)...I'm trying to make it to church on time.

No comments: