Monday, January 24, 2011

um..excuse me while I lose a week.....

Pain!

From my back!

Can you believe it?

Somebody said I didn't get the memo I wasn't 20 anymore!



ok....



so how did I handle it?


Sulked. Wined. Gained 2 lbs eating red vines through the day...


and God was STILL faithful!


my back is getting better and my attitude is too.


It would have been much better to provide a great
witness to my children of being in pain and
totally relying on the Lord.
All that time to stop and commune with Him,
the God of the universe and I spent it...
watching a whole heap of HGTV!

Something is amiss here!

Blessings!

3 comments:

Shonni said...

I’m so sorry and pray that you feel better soon

Mary said...

I know that feeling. We whine about how we have no time for God and when he gives it to us, we use the time to fritter away our days. Lesson learned!

~Lisi P. said...

I pray you're feeling better!