Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Taming the Tongue!!!

So this morning I knew it was back to
TAMING MY TONGUE!

Of course I was given a little test to
TAME MY TONGUE
with an audience in tow....

well my hubby and I

kind
of
failed!

Oh we were civil...
no cuss words are ever exchanged...
this time there wasn't even any yelling...

but we were both
arguing our points...
trying to put in the best defense for
our own side...
and
what were we fighting...
no correction debating about?

desktop folders on the computer and their placement!

That has to be the dumbest (ok that's a bad word round here...)
unsmartest....arguement!

Needless to say now that it's over...
WHY? WHY? WHY!

So Ladies...

Proverbs 13:3
He who guards his mouth preserves his life,
but one who
talks too much comes to ruin.!

Lord...let my mouth speak PRAISES TO YOU...
and my family too!
Let me not argue about
trite matters...
Life is so short! What we say will last a lifetime!

No comments: