Wednesday, September 08, 2010

An AHA moment....



It finally dawned on me!
Last night while I was trying to convince my husband
that
he was
DEPRESSED about his mother...
that he was
SAD she was gone...
and
that he was feeling like an orphan...

I WAS TOO!

Don't get me wrong! I know my dad is still living and I praise God for that everyday.
But what WOMAN
do I know have that
has my back,
loves me unconditionally,
thinks my kids do no wrong,
and doesn't mind when my laundry is still in the dryer.

I don't have that anymore
and
HE
doesn't either!

It's ok.

God one day will reunite us with our loved ones.

For the Lord himself will come down from heaven,
with a loud command, with the voice of the archangel and
with the trumpet call of God,
and the dead in Christ will rise first.
After that,
we who are still alive and are left will be
caught up together with them in the clouds
to meet the Lord in the air.
And so we will be with the Lord forever.
(parts of 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

1 comment:

Silvia said...

do you rally think will see our love ones again?? then why is it to hard for me to believe it?