Friday, July 30, 2010

Camp cousins!

While my sister was in the hospital giving birth...
I played with the dynamic duo for a few days...

at

CAMP COUSINS!


and I'm happy to report...
Daylin was born
Thursday afternoon around 4 p.m.


so while she labored...we played!


We really did some whirlwind fun...


When my niece arrived Tuesday night...
tent set up in the living room...


Wednesday I told them we'd go to ANY PARK they thought of...
well they thought of
3
to be exact.
They scootered and biked until they dropped!

Thursday we went to the farmer's market
got our shaved ice and went to the
the harbor...

and
then
Thursday afternoon...

we were called with the exciting news...
the baby was here.

So we went home...cleaned up ourselves
and
snuck into the hospital.

Actually siblings are allowed on L&D for
new baby arrivals if mama permits.


After the baby and hospital visit.
We went back home and I finally let them play my facebook
Petville.
Trust me...this was the biggest hit.

Friday morning we saw
Cats and Dogs the Revenge of something....

and then we went back home to clean up
CAMP COUSINS!

While we were taking the tent down...
My brother in law sent me some baby video...
which got me so excited...
I started deleting pictures on my phone...
so the video would download.

I only ended up with three last pictures to my camp cousins!
If you know me...I'm still kicking myself.

I had visions of a two page spread in a scrapbook...
Nope...I'm not thinking that my sister made it through labor safe and sound with high blood pressure...
I'm still thinking of the deleted photos.... HA!

It was a exhausting and great week!

No comments: