Friday, June 04, 2010

I am no longer willing to be comfortable.
I'm not really sure what that means...
but it seems
that my
life
has
gotten
a
little too predictable.

I have to say...
after all the stunts pulled...

I have to admire Mr. "Let's skydive"
for one thing...

NOT LIVING IN TWILIGHT!

Now mind you...
that can be a problem but if we harness
this
energy
for good...
for God...
he'll be a success for God.

How do you harness the great qualities of your children for God?

Oh...twilight is from my favorite quote from Teddy Roosevelt...
at the Sorbonne in Paris circa 1910...

Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in a gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

No comments: