Sunday, January 31, 2010

we see what we want too....


During our rain storms...
I decided to pick up our oldest from school
and apparently
so did 1,500 other parents.


While we're sitting in school traffic
I look over and see....




"MOM...I know it's there...





"Do you see it....
wow...I'm only 14 and
I know it's there mom...it's there!"






"Do you see it....? MOM!?"













"My mustache and beard..."







"Um....NO!
But I'm blogging about this...as record that it's growing..."
(insert snickering mom laugh here!)


Kids...
sometimes they see things even when it's not there.


Hebrews 11:1
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Is there something in your life you need to have some childlike faith for?


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh that's so funny!! I remember my oldest two boys going through that - I still have one boy left to go:) Great post!!

Deidra said...

Perfect illustration of that verse! Wow! So sweet...

Bina said...

Great use of that moment to remember what it is all about!!

The imPerfect Housewife said...

HILARIOUS! My kids duck and cover every time I get the camera out so kudos to him for showing you AND letting you take pictures!! I love it ~ ♥

really.truly said...

ha! Too cute.

Something I have to look forward to,huh?

really.truly said...

Well, Lorrie...I'm glad that you still read my private blog. You are one of the first bloggers that I started reading. You are a bloggy friend...please let me know if you go private.