Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Taming the BLOG? Tuesday...



OK so...here it is...
and I still haven't fixed the
parts of my blog that need fixing....

I changed the style...
but the header didn't follow...

I need to change the text...
but it hasn't been done either...

it looks like a change is in progress...
but I'm slow to action.

As of this post....
I'm FORCING myself to the gym
so









ok....I'm still here...





ok...now I'm really gone!















ok...I'm still here.




Maybe I'll do the wii personal trainer!




OK...I can do that!

2 comments:

Bina said...

...you make me smile...

Beth in NC said...

Oh, I ate it when I mess up my blog. lol You'll get it together.

I hope you worked out. I didn't work out tonight, but I did weigh this morning and I've lost 13.6 pounds since November 16th. Still trying to shrink.

Love & blessings!
Beth