Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas update...

WOW!
With all the Christmas activity going on...
I forgot to post

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

No bother....I celebrate Christmas until you can't celebrate it anymore...
which would be on King's Day!
I'm not Catholic or from South America....
but I've adopted the tradition of keeping Christmas decorations (at least the nativity)
up and our lights
until January 7...

I hope your Christmas was great....mine was.
It's great
PAUSING...
doing traditions that focus on Christ...
and traditions that focus on family!

Then today...which is the day after Christmas...
I start to get either nostalgic and weepy since my mom shortly after Christmas...
or I get very
withdrawn....


UPDATE on the WEIGHT!
I've held gaining ANY weight over the holidays...
but I've still got that extra weight from the fall..
so I'm going over that next.

Even though I've gained some...
I'm still ending the year...
with less weight than I started last year!

Praise God!
The struggle continues.

1 comment:

Deborah Ann said...

Congrats on the progress in your 'battle of the bulge.' I have sooo far to go...but first I have to finish the Christmas cookies and chocolate covered cherries, heehe..