Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wednesday Word...

Well it's too late now.

I've used my real name.
If you really wanted to know where I was...you could find me.
My kids names are all here...
and my hubby is as well.

I'm too open.

And I'm working on it.

But if I'm not ME

even when I'm writing...

what's the point?


I guess I can still be me...

just not ALL of me...

and every passing thought I have...


ALL

THE

TIME!

So with that said...

I'm pulling back on what I say...
and what I write...


for

fear


it will be


(ok...being too honest again...)


used against me.



Life is hard but some aspects of it are just "high school" squared!

One aspect of my life that isn't...

CBS...and that's where I'll be today!

Blessings

Peace!

7 comments:

GoddessDionna said...

I like!

Anywho, I hope you have a wonderful day!

The Goddess Dionna

Unknown said...

Mom don't do that I like me on your blog

Bethany said...

You are funny! I get it and while you may lose a little of that personal touch (for those of us readers who know you in real life), that is probably a good way to go. I bet sometimes you wish only strangers read your blog, huh?!

Bina said...

I have told everything short of my real name (altho Bina is just a shortened version)...but I have had friends who know me leave the whole version in the comments.

As one "I am totally out there on this thing" blogger to another: vulnerability makes for believability. Just goes to show...you got nothing to hide. Just be the woman He created you to be...

Many hugs to you today,
Bina

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

hee...I like your son's comment
"I like me on your blog"

Priceless!

SeaShore said...

I often feel this way too. Then I think, what do I have to hide?

In the age of identity theft, though, I think it's not bad to be a little guarded.

Beth in NC said...

I started out by giving my husband and daughter's names. I eventually came up with names and went back to the beginning and tried to remove all names (except mine). Of course, the real names are on facebook. If people want to find you, they will find you anyway. I just don't make it "too too too" easy for them on my blog.