Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Up too early...

I've got to go back to bed...
ughhhhh....
I've been up for the past hour and I can't get back to sleep.

OK Note to self...
get off the computer and go back to bed.
Why is the tv on?
Why is there lights on?
I'm not even in my bedroom.

I hate waking up in the middle of the night band not being able to get back to sleep.

I'm suppose to be going to a CBS bible study (a litte late joining...but I'm going) this morning.
Meeting people with blood shot eyes...

We'll have to see.
I've got to go back to bed.

Off I go!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can so relate to you my friend. Computers are addictive! God bless and have a blessed day!

Bethany said...

Hope you make it to CBS--say hi to all our mutual friends you will see there! Wednesday is one of my few mornings that's not currently all scheduled up so ya won't see me there at this point.

Lorrie said...

The only people there I saw we know are Joanne and Marisa. I was new...so they herd the new folks to a different part when they get there!

Anonymous said...

I'm a day late, this is regarding yesterday's post about the bed...
Everynite before bed, I bow the knees and pray at my bedside, then turn on House Hunters Itl. and don't get to sleep when I need to...well last nite I climbed into bed, lights off, tv, holding my bible to my chest with my arms wrapped around it (yes, I always sleep with my bible on my bed)I begin to talk to my Father and tell Him about my day, my feelings, my fears, asked for forgiveness,and on and on, just everything He already know about me, it was so wonderful and I fell asleep thanking Him and I had the most peaceful rest and He woke me up this morning feeling so refreshed and I thanked Him again before I opened my eyes.
Thank you Lorrie for your post.
JSmooth

Mamí♥Picture said...

Girl you are to funny! =)