Thursday, July 02, 2009

I'm jumping the SHARK.... who thought of that anyway...

The ABC's of me...

OK I can't think of anything to post...brain is inactive...can still type but brain waves are not processing...
so I thought I'd JUMP the SHARK
and do a little fb here...

A- Age 40 (4 and 0)
B- Bed size: Cal King...I wish it was a queen (no room)
C- Chores you hate: the toilet in the boy's bathroom
D - Donuts or Bagels: Bagels
E - Essential start to my day: ??
F- Favorite Color: Burgundy or Blue
G- Gold or Silver: silver
H - Height: 5'10" (and can you believe I was the shorted in my family of orgin!)
I - Instruments you play: None but took piano when I was young
J - Jokes or Rhymes: Rhymes...
K- Kids: 3 active boys...did I mention ACTIVE
L - Living arrangements: Suburban house with a small backyard...I didn't say tiny because that would be my poor sisters' yard.
M - Movie: Splendor in the Grass, 1961
N- Nicknames: Lors,
O- Overnight Hospital Stays: 4, 3 births, 1 major surgery
P - Pet Peeve: Friends who only call when they want something
Q - Quote you like: Teddy Roosevelt's "Don't live in the cold grey twilight"
R - Right or Left handed: Righty
S - Siblings: I'm the middle...that explains a lot... I have an older brother and younger sister
T - Time you wake up: During school year 6 am; summer: whenever
U - Underwear...whatever I grab at Target or Wal-Mart
V - Vegetables you dislike: beets
W - Ways yo run late...that would be the 3 active boys...
X - X-rays you've had: Knee, teeth
Y - Yummy food you make: blueberry cobbler...but I haven't made any all week.
Z - Zodiac sign: I hate those but I was born at the end of November (that middle child thing again...I'm being snotty)

Now that you know my ABC's I still don't feel like posting anything!
I think it's the upcoming mini-vacation...our days keep getting shorter and shorter.

5 comments:

LisaShaw said...

Loved reading your ABC's. I'm with you on the boys toilet. I had 3 brothers growing up and my job was to wash the bathrooms! Behind boys?? ugh!!

As for the friends who only call if they need something, are they really friends then? Hmmm.

Ok blame it on age because I can't remember the rest to comment on (smile).

Have a blessed day precious!

O, can I have some of your height please? 5'10 I think you said. I'm 5'3" and my weight has NO where to go. :)

Unknown said...

Hey, girl my hubby picked your caption as a finalist. Come on over and encourage all your friends to vote so you can win first prize. either way you won something from my coast to yours.

I love letter W on your list. Suppose I won´t be able to blame my three boys for everything all their lives but for now it´s true. LOL

really.truly said...

Very cool...that was a fun post!

The boys toilet is crazy at our house. I cannot wait until they fully learn to hit the target ;) One day?? :)

Lorrie said...

Hitting the target...I've got one out of three so I'm waiting for my odds to get better.

Erin said...

I'm 5'10" and Kate (LoveAphid) and I are the "short" ones in the bunch...our brothers are all taller by a lot!

I hate beets, too.

Are they really friends if they only call when they want something?