Wednesday, July 15, 2009

7:09 am 7.15.09

Wednesday.
What to post.
Do I link with others and post photos?
Do I link with others and post scripture?
It's Wednesday and my mind is mush.

I hear sounds.
Front door opening. 
Hubby brings in paper.
Rubber band rolls off.
Squish of living room couch.
He reads the C (sports) section first.
Never played them...but likes to read about them.

I hear more sounds.
TV in background..."this is great for the leg and it's aerobic."
Someone left it on.
Christy Binkley voice..."I love the surfer girl...it gets the back of my arms."
I look over. She's 50 plus. 
I should be exercising.

Door slams.
Hubby gets his "favorite" shirt out of dryer.
Must have a meeting today.
It's only 7:08.

Oh no....
THOSE SOUNDS.....

"Moooommmmm!"
I hear feet...and it's not even 7:30!

Let's get this thing started.

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Tami and Bobby Sisemore Family said...

Have a blesse day :)

Tami
PRAYING JEREMIAH HOME QUICKLY
www.tillGodbringsthemhome.blogspot.com

More Than Words said...

I know what you mean, Lorrie! Once they're up...that's IT!!!

Have a wonderful day, my friend!

Love Abounds At Home said...

Haha! Have a blessed day my friend :)

LisaShaw said...

Hey friend,

came by to say hello and to see how you and your precious family are doing...


blessings and peace!

LisaShaw said...

Hey Lorrie,

Just received your comment. The blog may not return private due to blogger issues so as I indicated on the side bar you can always email me if there is something you need to share privately.

Blessings.

Katie said...

I do know the feeling.