Friday, May 15, 2009

Please read this...or Joe might sick his blackberry on me...

Let me also say that at the meeting I went to Wed night
...I ended up bringing my 5 year old.  I don't like to bring him since....

1. it's close to bedtime and that shoots bedtime out of the water and 
2. he's a talking kid. (I sometimes feel guilty he can talk when you're 
in a room with parents who have kids 6, 7 and maybe 8 who don't...you shouldn't feel guilty...but you kinda do.)

ANYHOO....I brought Bry with his legos and put him in the corner to hang out...
and my friend's husband...(drum roll please)




JOE MARQUEZ...
(I'm not going to describe him cause he's Asian/
Hispanic?/American/NewMexican?/Californian?...everything but black...yeah!)




offered to play with him.
Correction...Joe saw the legos and jumped out of his chair and plopped right down next to Bry.
(And I'm not just saying that because he sent me a fb saying I forgot to mention it...)


Seeing that he's a mechanical engineer I don't know why he'd rather play legos vs. 
talking to misty eyed and coffee strung out moms.
Hmmmm..

Thanks Joe for hanging out with Bry and explaining to him about those...
"loud women" over there.

You can comment that he's usually the ONLY man in the room
and he's very involved with advocating with his children...(Joe...you can pay me later.)


Peace.

4 comments:

Terable said...

You forgot to mention is maternal instincts. Most likely due to all of those sisters and nieces in his life!

Lorrie said...

No I didn't forget to mention that....I didn't know it existed. ha! :)

Erin said...

Legos...they make grown men get on their hands and knees like nothing else.

Unknown said...

Wow a man that willingly spents time with son ! Hip Hip Harray! Just teasing, love your site, keep up the good work!