Monday, November 17, 2008

Look back weekend....

This weekend after I left a baby shower I wasn't ready to go home.  I was riding with a girlfriend so I kept hinting....are we going home?...let's go out....I don't want to go back home just yet.  I was feeling restless so we kidnapped another church sista' and off we went.  Ross, Pier One and all stores look out!  I think I spent a grand total of $3.00.  But who cares what I bought... we just laughed toooooo much.  You know I'm crazy and LOVE being crazy (For the Lord) so we just laughed all afternoon.  When I came back home, I was seriously not laughing when I came into a BOMB of legos and Twinkie mess in the family room.  I had told my husband the boys weren't to have junk food...but when you're out having a spontaneous girl's night out...you can't be too picky All mango - ginger girls...pick up your gold digga cups and fill them up with Cold Stones! (that's an inside joke for J and J) 

No comments: