Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Starting anew.

For some reason I feel the need to split my original blog into two.  For those of you who have allowed me to rant and rave for the past four years...I know it will be a bit of a change.  For those of you who are new (which will be people living within a 50 mile radius of me)  welcome.  Don't have much to say today because I am trying to get things cleaned up for a church Sunday School meeting tonight.  With all the bloggin' about Sunday School and everyone's input...yes...we are still involved.  More on that later.  We love the people at our quirky little church and I can't help but want to be around them on Sundays.  I'm going to take some vitamin C now.  My 4 yr old, My dh and my dad are all sick and it looks like I'm next.  Thanks for praying for my knee, I'm able to move around 3/4 of a day.  Also...sorry the layout is spare...I need to fix this one up like the last.Blessings

No comments: