Monday, July 19, 2010

be blessed!

teppan chef stir frying vegetables


Yesterday I declared to my hubby...
I don't want to cook dinner...
can we eat out!
And so to the Red Arrow (In and Out)
we went....
Food, fast, that my family can eat their fill

What a blessing!

Gotta go through old clothes in the closet.
No they aren't torn.
Some are too short,
too thin,
they don't fit just right....
So out perfect good clothes go...
gently used and giving them away.


That's a blessings.

What will be for breakfast...
or dinner for that matter.
The kids want Trix cereal,
I have Kashi if I can get takers.
One only wants Malt-o-meal...
I'll finally decide what to bring out
with bacon.
Choices for breakfast.

That's a blessing.


Trying to decide where our day will lead...
to the beach,
one wants to go to the pool...
one wants to hit the music store...
another playing wii with the neighbor...
Children playing.

That's a blessing.

We are so abundantly blessed with so many things, we don't even realize we're blessed anymore since it's so commonplace.....

LORD, Thank you for the blessings I forget I have!

Have a great day...
and enjoy
THOSE BLESSINGS!

No comments: