Friday, May 28, 2010

Deciding our summer vacay....

Summer is around the corner...
and
the only really big thing family side...

is my professional ball playing 1st cousin's
wedding...
it's at
in
del mar.

I have to admit...I wish we were going to
Arizona again.
The salt river was fun!

But seeing all my dad's brothers...
will be great too!

Get ready Del Mar....the Dawsons are coming!
And to that end...
my boys are already wondering why we're eating
a lot of beans and rice,
chili
and soup for dinner....

it's called saving for the vacay!
And we're SO NOT STAYING at the wedding hotel.
Made my reservations at the Best Western down the street for one night...

I can already see this is adding up...
my husband isn't the happiest about going!
He doesn't like parties and weddings...
and here I am dragging him to a PARTY and WEDDING!
hilarious!

3 comments:

Bethany said...

When is the wedding? If we've moved, feel free to stop by!

Lorrie said...

the wedding is July 12th on a Monday (so they can afford it) and you're in Escondido? so I don't know if that's near Vista or Del Mar (the big boys are staying at Del Mar)!

Lorrie said...

Oh after seeing your CASTLE on facebook...we'll need something to scale that moat....no that's the indoor swimming pool! HA!