Sunday, December 13, 2009

Jesus is Lord...of the nations!



Ouuuuuuu it's missions Sunday!

Time to bring out the map...
and pray for missionaries...

I love missions Sunday!

And since I LOOVVEEE Missions Sunday
I'm bringing the lesson in Sparks.
The kids will be learning a few words in Japanese, Swahili and maybe French.
and their snack is mission based too!

Ouuuu and I'm reading my rhyming mission books.
My middle one was like...
"Mom don't take those to church...you'll lose them."

I told him he could come back to Sparks to listen...
but he's so pre-teen!

Anyhoo....
you better get with some Lottie Moon!
and currently...
we have people DYING because of our faith In Somalia and throughout the world.

We need to put in our hearts to ask God to raise up a generation of children who will go and tell....
That JESUS is Lord to the nations!

Mark 16: 15-16
And then he told them,
"Go into all the world and preach the Good News to everyone.
Anyone who believes and is baptized will be saved...
But anyone who refuses to believe will be condemned."

The Good News.... Jesus is Lord!