Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Some of my hidden (well not so hidden) passions....



This week I've been thinking about passions...well obsessions that I might have.
Well oh...like...food getting enough nourishment...
and things that food lies on...

like plates...

Had to bring out my pretties for a little tea party...
I'm planning for my hard working sister and her friend...

I'm hoping to use this...
a cute little serving platter...
I LOVE this platter...


and wouldn't it be nice to put some nice hot tea in this...
it's getting a little nippy around here...

my sister and I share the same cup...but it doesn't seem "autumn" enough...too springy (is that a word?)

I'm going to have to revise what I'm putting on the table.
Can't use my china 'cause it's a...what else...shell design.

If you look closely at the cups they don't all match...I like a "non" matching tea table.

Well I've dug it out and started washing it all...I might have to use it...all!

I know....I'll throw some autumn leaves on it and call it a day.

Hopefully once I get a new sim chip...pictures will be taken so I can let you know how it went.

Blessings.

2 comments:

More Than Words said...

How pretty, Lorrie! And I think it will look great w/ it mixed matched! Did I say that right? LOL

Bethany said...

You always set such a pretty table at the women's tea!