Monday, June 08, 2009

Monday weigh in...

Since I'm on the Fabulous by Fall blog for weight loss I'm posting my weight gains or losses on Monday!

Well...I don't think I like doing this on Mondays so I'm going back to Saturdays and I'll just be a few lbs. or ounces behind....

anyhoo....


this week I didn't drink water like I should have...


I only hit the doors of the gym once...


Walking with my husband didn't come to fruition...


And somehow I sat at the park instead of playing with my kids...


but I did...


increase my water intake...


watched what I ate...


ate more naturally colorful foods...


did heavy yard work...
(taking out our plum tree which is dead)


and stayed around the positive...
(I don't think I can be in real stressful situations or people and not react by eating just yet.)



I guess you guys want a number huh?



Drum roll please...



weight loss
5 lbs.

Yeah Me!

10 comments:

Christine said...

Sounds like you did awesome this week. That is a big number! Congrats.

Darcie said...

AWESOME!!!! 5lbs is something to be very proud of...great job!

Lorrie said...

It's amazing what weight a person can lose when they cut out sweets, late night "hot chocolates and candy bars.", and alternate days of protein and complex carbs.

Heather T said...

Awesome! Great job!

Bethany said...

Wow, awesome! I'm so proud of you!

Lucrecia said...

5 pounds is wonderful!! Congrats!

licia31 said...

Congrats!!!!!!!!!

A Stone Gatherer said...

That's awesome Lorrie!

Rhonda said...

Hey Lorrie,
Coming over from the challenge! You Rock! 5 lbs. is AWESOME!!!

Keep it up!

Rhonda said...

I am now following! ;o)
Have another healthy week!