Thursday, February 05, 2009

Taking on too many projects

O.k. how many of you take on too many projects? I admit I'm a project junkie and right now on my plate is...my friend's daughter's party...the art show is still on...my own household...did I realize my anniversary is TOMORROW! The good thing is my husband is dedicated to the youth group so he'll be at youth group tomorrow night. The bad thing is my husband is dedicated to the youth group so he'll be at youth group tomorrow night...ON OUR ANNIVERSARY! I'd put money on that. Well after 15 years I know not to get so frustrated because I can't celebrate like I envision things to be. I just let things roll and enjoy what comes. Happy Anniversary to me!

Now....let me remember what verse is near our baptistry at church...oh yeah..."Be still and know that I am God". But before I become still...I was suppose to link yesterday (I couldn't figure it out and got frustrated and didn't even post) to a blog to learn how to store my kids stuff creatively, and I'm going to figure that out today if it kills me...I need to set up the table for school...I need to get defrost my meat for dinner tonight and I need to start thinking about setting stuff up for Sunday. Before I do that...you know I need to do devotion first.
Blessings.

No comments: